Friday, July 15, 2011

Who am I really, please clarify my doubts?

When i was 20 yrs old, i am on the way to my home in a bus. A weired situation happens to me from that point of time making me low confident. A person is just sitting besides me trying to touch my penis. i don't know why he was doing like that. he is a villager wearing dhoti. he looks me and asked me about my age. And asked me why don'tnt get thick moustache and beard when i am 20 yrs old ? this incident makes me a big impact on my mind that why he asked this question and why he is trying to touch my ***. One day i went to saloon shop there the man who is cutting my hairs press my neck hard and tell in a different tone and manner that "You are lookinSOoo pretty. you are little bit like a girl . guaranteeded that you are not having a single girlfriend". I am shocked that time. One day a carpenter is working in my house he is an old man. I asked him some thing he suddenly squeezesescheekeeck and tell me the answer..I doubt that when a person's age is more than 20 someone squeezing his cheeck like to child .. please what will be the reasons for the above situations?

No comments:

Post a Comment