Sunday, July 17, 2011

Does he like me or not?

Ok so there is this guy at my school. We have known each other for six years now. Recently he has sat by me on the bus everyday and we have been texting for about a week every day in that week. While we are texting we never run out of things tk talk about and our conversations can last for hours. One day we had a half day at our school that we go to and he invited me to taco bell. (with some other friends) but the thing is, is that he didn't invite the other people, he just invited me... We sat with at the same table and talked a lot. We share drinks all the time and whenever someone else drinks out of it other than me, he won't drink out of it anymore. Finally, when we r with each other we are always laughing. So does he like me? Thanks and sorry it's so long! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment