Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bright green hair? Please help!!!!?

Ok so just yesterday I got the underneath of my hair dyed a bright teal green color. I realize now that it is a little crazy! Is there any way to either fade it out ALOT so that it is very unnoticeable? I'm afraid to dye it blonde and then back to my brown hair color by myself but I really don't want to spend fifty dollars at the saloon to fix it. Is there anything I can do? Also how can I hide it so it's not as noticeable. I know that it seems overbearing right now because the color is still on my scalp a little. Oh that's another thing.. Is there any way to get that color off my scalp and back of my neck lol ALSO I GOT IT DYDED BLONDE before I put in the color so it would stand out. If it starts to fade WILL IT FADE to My original hair colo BROWN or blonde? I don't want to kill my hair completely by dying it but if I do go tote store do I gets blonde and a brown? Can I dye it again like tomorrow or will that really kill my hair? Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment