Tuesday, July 19, 2011

School districts and other problems?

Basically I live 4.3 miles from a school called Tavares Middle. I live 7.4 miles from a school called Oak park middle school. My mom lied about our address to put me in Oak park even though its a bad school. (she did it to spite the person who has to spend money on gas to drive me there) even though I have a better chance of getting good grades at Tavares. So as i said before she lied about the address i live at. so who do i go to so i can get my schools straightened out? I belong at Tavares. some one before told me to call the superintendent so i can figure it out but im not sure if that's who i need to call? I have to have this straightened out before school starts again, i cant risk a scholarship because my mom wants to be an a$$hole, and trust me i know what im talking about. my mom didn't do it for my own good but she did it because she wanted to make it harder on my grandmother who has to spend money on gas every day to to drive me to oak park (she even said so) or i could just take the bus to Tavares like im supposed to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment