Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What does my dream mean?

I have had this re-occuring dream about walking throught a city that was heavy with smoke that does not choke me on my right site there is wall about five feet high . The wall is partialy destroyed down to the ground, as i continue walking i see a city on fire with flames that do not burn! the buildings resemble western stlye saloons in this city these non burning flames of fire are in every window flickering around. the flames in the window stand about six feet high and each flame in each window is a single flame about six feet high two and a half feet wide. please if anyone know what this drean means pleade help! heres my info to help I never see myself in my dream, i have had this dream since i was four years old i am 23 years old now ok thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment