Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Officer didnt read me my miranda rights?

I live in Illinois, im 16 years old. I got pulled over for speeding. I was going 67 in a 35. I also got a 120$ ticket for having 2 extra passengers. I know I was going way to fast, im stupid. I really regret speeding. The officer told me to get out of the car and put my hands behind my back. She said I was getting arrested but she never read my miranda rights. She put me in the back of the cop car and released me to my dad. I have a court hearing July 14 next month. I am wondering if I bring this up in court then will the case be thrown out and save my drivers license from getting suspended and paying the tickets? By the way this is my first time I have ever gotten a ticket or even been pulled over. My record was squeaky clean before this. And if the miranda thing doesn't work will i lose my drivers license?

No comments:

Post a Comment