Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I need help!!?? Please I'm desperate!!!?

Okay so I really want to be a singer, but my parents are no support. I have asked them for singing lessons, but all they say is "Okay....We'll do it later." I'm only 15 but I've been told by people who sing that I sound better than a lot of adult singers. I want to get the lessons so that I can enhance my singing but I can't drive anywhere, and Town is 30 miles away. It pisses me of that I can't follow my dreams. I want to go to Hollywood and at least just see what it's like there, but my mom won't go. I haven't been to L.A since I was 4. It upsets me that I can't pursue my dreams. My aunt and cousin are going, and asked me if I want to go but I'm not sure. See I've always been a home body, and once I left for a week on a trip and was told I wasn't allowed to contact my parents. Its been 2 years and I haven't spent the night anywhere since then. I feel like going and never coming home because, my parents are unsupportive towards it. My dad calls my dream stupid, and that I should get lessons to help, but neither of them will get me a voice coach!! I really only want to sing, and I know school is important, but I have five A's and only one B+. I can't live without singing, and I just want someone to support me . I would love to just tour on a bus, and do homeschooling. I feel like I'll never achieve my dreams because of my parents. Please, somebody give me some advice, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment