Saturday, July 16, 2011

Help I need advice on life?

So I feel like I'm wasting my life. Im 19 years old and all I do is sit in the house all day long. I was in college last august to December. I had moved to the next city about 2 hours away to go to school. Everything was going great and I was so happy. I met this cute boy. I made friends. And I went to school. But then I had to come back and live with my parents because my dad lost his job and he was paying for my schooling and rent and food. Now All day long I just sit in the house. I don't have a car, I don't know how to drive, I have no job, I have no friends in this town anymore. All day I just walk from room to room and I might get on the computer. I applied for a couple of jobs but no call yet. My mom works alot sometimes I don't even see her. My brother does also. So on top of that im left in the house by myself. And it sucks. I go days and weeks without going outside. I'm so bored. I feel like everyone is doing something positive and I'm just laying in the bed all day. These should be the years i remember. God I hate it. There are no buses even if I wanted to try and go somewhere. And i can't walk because my mom lives in the country. Any advice or ideas on how to get out of this? I don't even know how to get out of this? Where should I start?

No comments:

Post a Comment