Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Does she like me? And should i text her again or wait till we meet up again?

I'm starting to like this girl I've known for years and just recently SHE broke up with her boyfriend. She always high fives me or does something weird to touch hands and lately she been getting in to my space (witch i do not mind) and always paying attention to me looking in my eyes all the time. We work together and we sit together on the bus.But the other day about three days ago we got of from work and i texted her asking if she wanted to hang out and she said maybe and i told her it doesn't matter, to not sound to forward, and she said alright then i said tell me when you want to hang and she said ok. But it has now been three days since and no reply and i only see her again in a few days at work. Should i text her back again or wait till we see each other again?

No comments:

Post a Comment