Friday, July 15, 2011

Does he like me? Kind of long but still?

Ok so there is this guy named Dylan. At my church we were going to do broom hockey from 10pm to 12am and we were on our church bus. I was sitting by my friend Sadie and two guys behind us named Austin and John. We were all laughing because Sadie and John were talking about farting(yes I know, I've got some pretty random friends)and so yeah. Well Dylan and somebody named Brandon were on the other bench thing right next to us talking to the people behind them. Well I would constantly look back at Dylan and he would always be staring at me. He is HOT too! While we were playing broom hockey, ofcourse, they put me on his team. luckily there were other people on our team. And I was terrible. I hit the puck once! So he quit before I did and went to just ice skate with alot of other people. And Sadie wanted me to quit it so we could go skate. I was glad about that. Thing is, I CANT SKATE!!!!! So anyways, I on to the rail, looking like an idiot. So I just sat in this little place with some other people. He didn't talk to me because I don't know him enough for us to talk. We go to the same school, but he's on another hall. Anyways back to the story. It was almost like he was following, but keeping his distance so it didn't seem like he was stalking me or anything. He did this also on our way back to church. The next morning it was the same way. Our church was going to Nashville to feed the children were we pack up stuff to send off to people that don't have as much as we do ( I was at my churches d now and that's why we were doing this stuff ). He would stare at me there too. We were all around this little thing were you sat the boxes down on it and you had to push it whenever you were finished with one box and needed another one. Him and Austin were the two guys to push it. I would always see him looking at me to make sure I was finshed before he pushed it and he didn't do it to anyone else so he made me feel special:) he did it for the rest of d now;) does he like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment